Subscriptions to e-Volunteerism for Groups
Reasons to consider discounted multiple subscriptions:
- You have a group of employees, volunteers, or colleagues for whom you would like to purchase subscriptions from a central budget.
- You have a group of employees, volunteers, or colleagues who wish to subscribe at their own expense but want to save money by doing so collectively.
- You are a professional association wanting to offer e-Volunteerism as a benefit of membership.
The regular individual subscription rate is US$45 per year. Discounts for multiple subscriptions purchased together for the same year are:
- 2 - 5 subscriptions US$40/year
- 6 - 25 subscriptions $35/year
- 26 - 50 subscriptions: $30/year
- 51 - 250 subscriptions: $25/year or take advantage of our Portal Option
- 251 - 500 subscriptions: $20/year or take advantage of our Portal Option
- Over 500 - contact us or take advantage of our Portal Option
Here's how it works:
- We will consider you (the person placing the order) as the "group administrator" to handle all financial transactions regarding your subscriptions. This means you will be the "middle man" (or "middle woman"!) for your members.
- You will need to contact us about your order and give us the name of your group, number of subscriptions you wish to purchase, and your contact information. Either e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-395-9800 (in North America), +1-215-438-8342 (outside North America), or via Skype (energizeinc). If you will be paying by credit card, voice contact is best or send two separate e-mails, one with your card number and the other with the expiration date and name on the card.
- You will also need to e-mail us the list of your group members. Complete the attached spreadsheet for this purpose.
- Once we receive this subscriber information and your payment is processed, we will set up your multiple subscriptions within 2 business days and then e-mail you to let your know your subscribers can begin accessing the site. If you desire, they can receive an e-mail from our site when the subscription is set up. We will let them know they are receiving a group membership from your organization and be given instructions to login. If you'd like us to include additional information in the e-mail, please let us know.
- After the year's subscription ends, you may either re-subscribe as a group, or we will offer each of your members the chance to subscribe individually at his or her own cost.
Please e-mail us at email@example.com for more information or call (see #2 above).