About Energize, Inc. and Our Free Website (www.energizeinc.com)
What Is Energize?
Energize, Inc. is an international training, consulting and publishing firm specializing in volunteerism. If these words are in your vocabulary -- community service, membership development, auxiliary, community organizing, service-learning, lay ministry, pro bono work, supporter, friends group, political activist, service club -- we can help. Founded in 1977, Energize has assisted organizations of all types with their volunteer efforts -- whether they are health and human service organizations, cultural arts groups, professional associations or schools. We've conducted training in 23 countries and sell books and resources to customers around the world.
- Our Consulting and Training
- Our Publishing
- Online Volunteer Management Staff Development - Everyone Ready®
- About the President, Susan J. Ellis
How the Energize Website Connects You to the World of Volunteerism
Energize has been on the Web since 1997 at www.energizeinc.com. At that time, we saw a strong need to connect leaders of volunteers with resources, information and ideas generated from around the world. We want this to be a place where leaders of volunteers come:
- to exchange views on critical issues in the field;
- browse pertinent articles and purchase quality books on volunteer management;
- gather information on how to broaden their professional skills and networks;
- advance their careers; and
- link to other sites useful to volunteer managers.