Set up a Portal to e-Volunteerism for Your Entire Network
You are an organization that strives to be on the cutting-edge of the newest trends in volunteerism, and your network has come to expect this from you. Now you can affordably offer your members an online journal with the same philosophy -- while driving additional traffic to your own Web site!
We offer you a chance to provide access to e- Volunteerism directly to all of your members through what we call a "portal."
Here's how it works:
- You must have a password-access-only area on your Web site. If you do not already, it is relatively simple to create one. Talk to your Webmaster or ours.
- We will arrange for a special link to e-Volunteerism to appear directly on YOUR Web site. Your password holders log into your own home page and then access e-Volunteerism from there. This eliminates any individual subscription process while still limiting access to authorized readers.
The benefits to you are:
- A continuous incentive for greater use of your Web site.
- A creative spark for your volunteer program leaders.
- A resource library at your network's fingertips, with the entire Archive of past e-Volunteerism articles always available.
- Participation in international exchange and the evolution of thinking in the volunteer field.
- Substantial cost savings!!
e-Volunteerism offers practical, proven articles on all aspects of volunteer program development and management, written by respected leaders in the field from all over the world. It blends the best of printed publications with the capacity of the Internet, allowing for reader/author interaction, audio interviews, and printable forms and training designs. Timeless material delivered instantaneously!
You could always purchase multiple individual subscriptions for selected members of your team, but the benefit of a "portal" is that -- at much lower cost -- you give everyone in your network equal access to e-Volunteerism . Because we do not have to process subscriptions individually when we set up a portal, we can give a major discount off the yearly subscription fee of US$45 per person. Instead, you can purchase this important resource for your entire network for the low annual rate of US$10 per member/employee/volunteer with access to the site. The minimum cost is based on 50 people with access to your site ($500/year). Special rates available for organizations with over 500 possible users.
Contact us today to get started! E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call:
In North America: 1-800-395-9800
Outside North America: +1-215-438-8342
If you prefer to have each of your members/employees/volunteers read e-Volunteerism through inidividual access via their e-mail addresses, check out our multiple subscription rates for groups.